Monday, July 18, 2011



I cry every time. And then it was on Tree of Life, but I was already crying. What do you do? Cry more.

____________________________________



I used to sing this song all the time when I was little. I think I'll try to convince my brother to cover this with me.
____________________________________

I'm turning 25 in 14 days. Two weeks. I'm excited. Mmmhmm.

____________________________________

Woke up early on Sunday and worked on packing for a few hours. Moving is such a delightful inconvenience, in this situation at least. I can't wait to have my own house all set up!
Then I worked on lots of stuff for our vintage business with Gabe. So much scanning of old books went on.
I got to spend lots of time with Chelsey and Gabe at Starbucks last night. We just sat and talked forever about all sorts of things: Myers-Briggs Personality Types, crazy people, the Church, our families, and grocery shopping. It was good.

____________________________________

I got up at 5:20 this morning to go running. It has been so hot the past month or so that I haven't been able to go run, so I decided to just get up when it was still cool(ish) and go for it. It worked out pretty well, so maybe that's just what I'll do from now on.

____________________________________



I was there. It was great. Truly.

No comments: