Tuesday, July 26, 2011

At around 10:00 yesterday the servers (as in computers, not waiters) at my office decided that they were going to take a break, so we go to take the rest of the day off (well, we have to come in early now to make it up, but that's ok with me). I went home and packed/organized in my flaming hot room (88 degrees, not joking) and accomplished alot. Then Gabe and I went to Panera to work on vintage-business stuff and to eat dinner. We got to talk about art and studio space and what makes an artist productive. We got to talk about church. We got to talk about existence and community and being adults (making money, paying rent, being confused, you know, adult-y stuff). It was good. My life is so good. And it will be practically PERFECT in almost every way when I get all moved out.

_________________________________


Tomorrow night I am going to do something so wonderful, but I can't say what because it is a surprise for someone's birthday. I'm so excited. I love surprises.

No comments: