Wednesday, January 04, 2006

...while she lies sleeping...

 



While she may look like an angel, my niece Princess Sparkle Puff kicks like a psycho monkey! Obviously I couldn't sleep last night, so I drew. ( Which is becoming something of a bad habit, staying up late.)

All that to introduce my New Year's resolution: I'm going to draw every single day! (This is more likely to come to pass than to let my nails grow out, which has been my resolution since I was like 9.)

We'll see how that goes... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrew Price said...

Hey, that's funny because I couldn't sleep last night and drew a FRICKIN' MASTERPIECE too.

Not.

Sigh...

Sarcasm aside; I think the drawing is great, and the resolution too. As some artist dude said a while back: "Not a day without a line." Good luck on that (better then the fingernail resolution, anyway). Hope you get to take a nap today.

Queen Mum said...

Oh.....How beautiful! Is it for me??????? You are on your way, drawing every day.

Meiska said...

Knight: Thank you very much, and it wouldn't have suprised me at all if you HAD drawn a masterpiece! I'm managing my resolution quite famously thus far, on the 4th.
No nap for me! Do people really need to sleep? I THINK NOT! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Uhh hmmm..OH! I must have dozed off! Thanks for your encouragement Mums, and who knows, you may end up with it after all!

And to my dearest B, thank you! I marvel at your talents too!