Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Try saying this guys name three times fast!


BOUGUEREAU
Actually, saying it at all is a feat worthy of large plots of land or an earldom or something.Impressive, recte? (That's 'right' for all you non-Latin speaking people)

Anyway, the title of this excellent painting is "Art and Literature"! What? That still doesn't impress you? Well, maybe this will:

I caught a ginormous (props to Sister Ames for introducing me to that work of vocabulary art) Craw-dad today! It was like this long (see that line, that's how big, in fact, it was more like a lobster in the Lebanon City park)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But that's a story for tommorrow.

3 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Are you kidding me? I can hardly say his name once. The painting is very easy on the eyes.
Ahh... I remember chasing my sisters with creatures of that size. Did you have fun at the park?
Did you pick it up? LOve you.

Andrew Price said...

Well, call me Earl. I pronounced this fellow's name many times to myself just now. But of course I'll need to prove that I said it right. I pronounced it roughly:

"BOUGUEREAU"

Do I get a prize?

Meiska said...

Yep mum, I had a marvelous time, but I only touched it, Kyle picked it up. I find that as I get older, I become less brave. Maybe it's because I get smarter, but I doubt that!

Earl Knight (That sounds really funny)- I don't even know how to say it, so sure you can have a prize, but I haven't the slightest idea what it would be!