Sunday, January 08, 2006

Here's 'the' list: My Twenty Favorite Songs (as of right now)

1. With or Without You- U2

2. Jealous Kind- Jars of Clay

3. City of Blinding Lights- U2

4. Melody of You- Sixpence None the Richer

5. Till Kingdom Come- Coldplay

6. Here Comes the Sun- The Beatles

7. Green Eyes / A Message- Coldplay

8. Worlds Apart- Jars of Clay

9. The Lines of My Earth - Sixpence None the Richer

10. Dead End Moon- Kevin Max

11. Into the West- Annie Lennox

12. Your Beautiful Mind - Kevin Max

13. That Kind of Love - PFR

14. Maybe Tommorrow- Nouveaux

15. Born - Over the Rhine

16. Lost the Sky Again - Newsboys

17. Hold Me Jesus- Rich Mullins

18. Music of the Night- Andrew Lloyd Webber ( as performed by Michael Crawford)

19. Your Song- Elton John (as performed by Ewan McGregor)

20. The Heart Asks Pleasure First- Michael Nyman from “The Piano”

2 comments:

Andrew Price said...

No comments? How did that happen? Good list anyway, thank you so much for voting!

I'm having a bad time with my list; I was feeling good about it a week ago but now it's changed and I don't know which way I like better. (I'm having trouble figuring out which Phantom song to put at number one; it's just so hard!)

However the list turns out, though, I think it will be surprising for everyone. I like surprising people.

Meiska said...

No problem! I originally made the list back before Christmas, but I lost it amid the room switchings. Of course I found it lying on my desk when I moved back to school.

(Here, I'll help you with your Phantom problem. If it were me, which it obviously is not, it would be betwixt The Music of the Night and All I Ask of You. Even though me and Lukolas always sing All I Ask of You together and it in general is a better and more romantical song, Michael Crawford has a way better voice than a good portion of the earth so he wins. Hope I helped! {HA})