Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fun with Bono shades! Er.... that is .. I mean, 'Studying for Sociology'



So I just recovered my glasses from behind the nightstand when to my delight my computer started "The City of Blinding Lights"! Bree was in the room and started singing with me and she just left. Then I was singing at the top of my lungs (with my door open, in dorms it seems you only close the door to sleep!) and Bree and Jess came in with the camera! I think at that point I was at the "Time, won't leave me as I am" part. It was just such a funny picture I thought I'd post it! Fun times!

3 comments:

Queen Mum said...

I think you are all nuts over there! You could pretend sociology is fun.

Andrew Price said...

That's a great picture! It sounds like you're having a lot of fun in the magical land of Cumbers.

How long have you owned the Bono shades? When I saw the picture I thought it was a new thing, but I guess not.

Meiska said...

Mum there is no way that my soc. could be fun. Ever.

Thanks Josh. Wow you like abbreviation!

Magical? Maybe. I've had them for a while, I really can't recall where they came from though! Thanks good Sir Knight!

More power to ya B!