Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Breaking News!!!

This just in: Mrs. Gill said I could set up and paint anytime in the art house! That means I can start painting again!!!!!

In other news: We're singing 'Pie Jesu' (Pea-a Hay-soo) by Andrew Lloyd Webber in choir! (That's a good thing)

Little birds are flying right up to my window sill and are watching me type. They have a nest in the bush under my window and are curious little things! If I could open my window I'd leave them some sparkly string.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm uncontrollably happy to be alive? No? Well I am! Hope you all have had a marvellous day!

2 comments:

Why said...

Then one could come on your finger and you could sing "A Spoonfull of Sugar" like Mary Poppins.

Word Verification:Edjjzt. Meaning edit. (example: Jenkins E that headline!)

Queen Mum said...

How cool! Painting in the art house any time you want! The thought of painting again stirs my soul!

So thrilled to hear that your happiness is in what God is showing you. Love you.