Monday, April 23, 2012

4.20-22.2012, a North-Westernly Weathered Weekend

Had my first taste of 'Squirt' this weekend, graciously offered to me by KB on the porch of her 1914 home.
Got most of my books arranged on the new bookshelves. It was a very satisfying feeling.
Loving having thistles on my desk.
Saturday morning this little guy woke me up by running circles around my window.
Spent Saturday evening embroidering while my roommate was out on the town, a fine example of my I compared to her E.
Met Gabe and Otto at the park on Sunday morning. It was a BEAUTIFUL day.
Was a guest of Lovey and Dali (barely tolerated, however).
Noticed the layers of Music Row fences.
Brother (photo by sister)
Sister (photo by brother)
And ended the day hanging out with Bru and Rooster, then Brittany and Matt, Sydney and Rachel, and then watching MadMen.
(Rooster would lick you through the interwebs, if he could)

No comments: