Friday, August 19, 2011

Something I said last night in a dream:

'I breathe in music and chase after light,
I listen to silence and wait for the night.'

I'm not sure what it really means, and I don't normally rhyme in dreams, but last night I did. What's even more odd is that I can remember it today. Strange.

______________________________________

Anyways

I got to eat dinner with a) Bethany, my best friend since I was like 14, and b) Jasmine, a friend from grade/high school. We all three went to the same church/school growing up and were all reunited for Bethany's wedding in April. It was such a nice time of catching up. Of course, I was the odd man out, being the only unmarried lady, but that was fine by me. No longer can we say, "When I grow up . . ."; we are grown up, as scary and wonderful as that is.

Afterwards Luke, Chelsey, Josh and Tanya came over to the house to spend the evening with Gabe and I. Josh decided to teach us spades, so Luke and Chelsey were team "Starman" and Josh and I were the "Thistles." Gabe watched lots of youtube videos (Reeve Carney/Bono/Edge "Rise Above", cartoons from our childhood, etc) while we played and we all laughed when we Gabe played the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode "freaky Fred."

The Thistles won, naturally.

Then we talked about our personality types for a couple of hours. We are trying ot find out why Chelsey can't peg her's down. Every time she takes a test, she gets a different result.

Gabe-INFJ
Me-INFP
Luke-ENFJ
Josh-ENFJ
Tanya-ENTJ (Our only 'T'! Hilarious because we all call her T.)
Chels-? (she does consistently get I and F)

And then it was Ayn Rand time!

It was a good night, a right night. I wish every night was like it.

No comments: