Friday, August 05, 2011

Nowadays

Luke, Chelsey, Gabe, Tanya, Emmy, Chris, Sam, Josh, and I all went to see Cowboys and Aliens last night. I wish it had been better. I wish Harrison Ford had had more one-liners. We got pizza afterwards and found a praying mantis in the street. Sam saved him/her.
__________________________________

Tonight I am going to FINALLY buy my new mac! I've been saving for awhile now, and it is finally the tax-free weekend! My whole family is going with me after I get off work, they are sweet to be so excited.
__________________________________

A friend of mine is getting married tomorrow. Crazzzzy. Crazy good.
__________________________________

So I'm seeing the Decemberists tomorrow night at the Ryman. On the 6th row.
__________________________________

I love this. And I'm also amazed that I didn't come up with it.

No comments: