Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Phantom of the Opera

Foolish Knight, you knew this was coming!Last night I saw a glorious movie, the Phantom of the Opera. You readers may be saying, " How could you have seen it , it comes out the 22nd?"
Alas, my dear friends had tickets to a sneak preview and I jumped at the chance to see it. Why, Penny Lane and I even dressed the part!There are only three movies that have caused me to cry: The Patriot, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, and this, The Phantom of the Opera. Please see this movie! But if you don't enjoy it, I'll fogive you, after all, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and not everyone agrees with me! What would be the point in that, I mean if we were all alike and liked the same things? How eminsely boring our world would be! So , I'm resigned to understand your opinion, so do tell, because I am interested to know if you enjoyed it or not!!

1 comment:

Sky said...

Ahhh, You are one of the few, the lucky, the sneak movie previewers. I am awaiting the release of the movie and for a friend (hint, hint) to be able to accompany me to the theater. I simply can not wait!!