Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5.29.2012; Thunderstorms!; Anniversaries!

The 29th is my parents' anniversary. 30 years! Here they are on their wedding day in 1982:


I'm so thankful for them. And that may be the most hipster photo ever. If there were a PBR in every hand, it would be too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gabe took care of Ondine while I was at work yesterday. When I got off work, I met them at the park. As soon as I got there, a thunderstorm came calling. Ondine is NOT a fan of thunderstorms. But she did good. And she had her first trip to Bongo!

 

Then Gabe, Nicholas, Ondine and I went to our house to help Gabe clean his room. This is what the city looked like after the storm.

 

Then we snatched up Tanya and went to Luke and Chelsy's house to have fun. And we did have fun.

No comments: