Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5.25-28.2012; or, Memorial Day Weekend; or, Meiska Get's a Doggie






My mom and I drove south into Chattanooga to pick up my new doggie, Ondine, the Portuguese Water Dog. She is perfect. Curly hair and webbed toes, just like me.

But she doesn't get to sleep in my bed like me.


 

The next day brought Bradley and Kendra's wedding day!



 Me and the sister of the groom, my best friend Bethany (who also got her first pet this weekend!).





 
Mr. & Mrs. Pennington!


 

My new oil-on-tin portrait from 1855 finally arrived. Oh yeeessss.


She was sad that she didn't get to go to the wedding.


 

More cookies!


We took Ondine to my parents' house to play for Memorial Day.




She loves her Gabey.



Sleepy.       



Finally, big juicy raindrops cooled the earth.

No comments: