Wednesday, March 07, 2012

SUPER Tuesday

Cast my vote in the primaries for the candidate of my dreams: Dr. Ron Paul!
Saw this beautiful row of trees (popcorn trees)
(Then I went to work for several hours . . .) After work, we met up at my house and drove 3 seconds to get downtown (I love living in Nashville) and walked past this lovely thing on our way to dinner:
Oh, Presbyterians. Oh, Egyptian Revival. Oh, I had an art show there once. Finally it was time for the show. Yay Ryman Auditorium! There was some confusion with the paperless ticket situation, but overall we got inside pretty quickly.
. Lover’s Eyes . Roll Away Your Stone . Winter Winds . White Blank Page . Below My Feet . Timshel (performed acoustically) . Little Lion Man . Lover of the Light . Thistle and Weeds (which they aborted part of the way through) . Ghosts That We Knew . The Boxer (Simon and Garfunkel Cover), with Jerry Douglas on the dobro (probably my favorite moment) . Awake My Soul . Dust Bowl Dance . Sister (performed acoustically) . [Brand New Song] . The Cave

1 comment:

e.f. bartlam said...

Go Paul!

I've been rummaging around here and I like it...the photos and glimpses of your work.