Monday, February 06, 2012

A week in photographs

Warning: Here come a LOT of pictures.

Anyways

I've had a visually lovely week. In fact, it was rich in every way, as the senses go. Delicious food, lovely sights, pleasing sounds, yummy smells, and the feeling of semi-warm, slow growing Summer-ish breezes.

Here's proof:

A storm.
The fog.
An office visitor.
Fun with chicken fingers.
A trip to the country . . .
. . . so my friend could do my hair.
More storms.
Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake with Tanya.
Movie with friends.
Saturday lunch with my parents.
Helping my best friend and her husband move into their first house (and painting on their walls).
Where I run.
Achilles, the Huffman's dog, at the super bowl party.
Waking my nephew up this morning to find him sleeping with a nerf shotgun, a small nerf gun, and a plastic dagger.
A valentine from Chik-fil-a.

No comments: