Monday, February 27, 2012

temps emprunté

So much moving. And we aren't nearly finished. But it was a good weekend.
My city
The generous sky
Luke brought foam swords to moving day-very helpful
Touche
1/6th of my books
Unravelled
My new home
Gabe's art hanging out with my boxes and the piano
Favorite antique doll
Madame Mermaid's new home in the kitchen
The view from my front porch
Sunset
Sunday afternoon Bongo Java-ing with Tanya
Our friend Jordan Hull's show
Gotta love Exit/In
Our friends "Night Beds"- amazing music As much as I wanted to see the Academy Awards, seeing so many of my friends playing/at the show was even better. But we all had our iPhones out to see what was happening at the Oscars in between acts. How wonderful that a film like The Artist was made and won (even if I was really rooting for The Tree of Life). So many great leading actress roles! So many great films! Christopher Plummer in Beginners!
Moonday morning

No comments: