Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

Today is the last day of February, all storming, hot, and angry on its way out. The thought of a day that only exists every four years is a confounding one. I feel that I'm operating outside of time today.
I got to have dinner Monday night with my niece
My nephew made this lizard yesterday and wrote "you are very very butuful" on the back.
Tanya took me out and talked me through some things that were bothering me (and took this hilarious picture). She knows that when I'm upset, all I really need is a good talk while laying in the grass.
These beautiful things are responsible for my itchy eyes and runny nose, but I love them anyways. Finally gave in and bought some allergy medicine today. Can't wait until the larger pieces of my furniture make it to my new house! I can't wait to plant all the new flowers I bought! I can't wait to vote for Ron Paul next Tuesday in the primaries! I can't wait to see Mumford & Sons that night!

No comments: