Tuesday, April 04, 2006



I thought I'd give you all a sneak peek at my painting in progress. This part takes up a space in the corner that's about 5 1/2 inches by 8 inches. Eventually this painting will (hopefully) communicate that beauty that God sees in His creation of racially different people. It's going to be called "The Eye of the Beholder". I'm also working on a series of drawings of rooms I frequently spend time in. That's about all I can say for now!
As for me, I need some serious prayer concerning the mission trip to Portugal (May 18-28). Pray that God would work mightily both bfore we're there and while we're there, and that what we accomplish would further His kingdom. I really only know one of the other 10 people going, so pray that I'll make friends quickly and we'll all get along!

Thursday night is opening night for the "H. M. S. Pinafore" and tensions are high (along with absences during rehearsals) The set looks fabulous and the finishing touch was my big British flag, making it's theatrical debut!

Hope everyone's doing well in school/work, and having a nice day!

4 comments:

Queen Mum said...

OOOOOOOOO, a sneak peak! I can't wait to see the rest.

Yes, of course we'll pray about you going to Portugal. I always knew we would let you travel. Especially for the Lord. Have a great day.

Meiska said...

Your mom can have a great day.

Katie said...

I was in the H.M.S. Pinafore in the 7th grade. I was a giggling girl in the choir. So fun! Dressing up was the best part.

Portugal!! That's my grammie's homeland. Good luck, I'll be praying for you.

Oh and I heard about camp this summer. Very cool. I'm excited to see you guys in person again.

tess said...

I'm so blessed to know a blessed artist. Your painting in progress is beautiful!