Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hang on, I'm thinking....

Been VERY busy of late, so my posts have been pictures or something that doesn't require much thought. As soon as I get some free time, I'll post something that is remotely thoughtful, I hope! I hope everyone is having a groovy day, I am, mostly because I am sitting on the front porch of the Art House, as I call it, or the Lawlor Art Studio, as everyone else calls it. Wow, Dr.Rivers would have a cow if he saw that sentence, oh well! Anyway, see you all later!
Oh yes, I have an audition today at 4:00 for the part of Josephine in the H.M.S. Pinafore. Please pray!!

3 comments:

Queen Mum said...

I've sent out the word, and we're praying, let us know how it goes. Love and miss you.

Meiska said...

It is now the 11th, and I still haven't heard about the play, just keep praying!

Meiska said...

Still haven't heard, 17th of Oct.