Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Do the Countdown! Yee-haw!

Yesterday before the Holy Night of Tuesday's at Schlotzsky's, I picked up Bon Iver's new album. Loving Towers the most so far. Then I helped move some of my brother's stuff out of the cabin.

YAY:

2 days until the Midsummer's Ball.
(Which I have been working on every night for two weeks after I get to my parent's house after work! It's going to be wonderful.)

3-8 days til Tree of Life Opens at the Belcourt.
(Depends on when my fellow movie-goers can see it.)

9 days until U2 and Florence & the Machine at the little tiny Vanderbilt Stadium. Amen.
(We are going to camp out on the sidewalk the night before! AH!)

39 days until I turn 25.
(25. A quarter of a century.)

42 days until the Decemberists at the Ryman.
(Finally, after all these attempts, I get tickets. On the sixth row. At the Ryman.)

MMMMMmmmmmm.

No comments: