Thursday, September 14, 2006

I think it's here!

Well, today is a lovely cool and overcast day. AND I saw three yellow leaves fall to the ground! That justifies it enough for me, Autumn is here (I hope)! So I wore my new boots and a black velvet coat with my dress that is the color of the water at Mt Tabor park. In fact, I'm wearing the same thing I had on the first time I ever went there. Mt Tabor is a lovely place and I think that everyone should go there, especially in the fall, since I've never been there during the fall. I bet it's spectacular! That's all for now, I'm going to choir now! We'll be obsessively singing Ave Verum, good thing it's a beautiful piece of music!

1 comment:

Andrew Price said...

Mt. Tabor park, eh? Sounds sketchy to me...

What kind of people hang out there?