Monday, November 07, 2005

These are the two things, the two things that I know!





Ok, number one:
As much as I dislike jeeps, nothing compares to flying down a country road singing 'With or Without You' at the top of your lungs and staring up at the perfect sky. It's definitly the closest I've been to flying. It's simply exhilerating!

Ok, number two:
I'm sure the world would be a better place if everyone had sparkly stars hanging from their ceilings, and butterflies on the walls.

Ok, number three: Oh yeah, and those are picture from the play! Sorry I couldn't get a good picture of the Witch. She was really jumpy-wavy-screamy.

Well, I guess that was more than two things, sorry!

3 comments:

Eucharisto said...

I will agree that 'With or without you' has that special something, but I'm astonished about your dislike of jeeps. But no matter.
How was the play? cool pictures!

Meiska said...

Play was groovy, every show sold out!

About jeeps, they're just so uncomfortable and jerky. But, they are fun!

Meiska said...

Yo poet!
1. You're right, I don't know how to 'cound'.
2. Yes it was alot of fun, but it was even more work!