Saturday, November 27, 2004

My Thoughts on Musical Plays

Singing the tunes to these 'classics' is fun with friends, but if you saw the play,you may not like what you see as much as you like what you hear. Some that I absolutely love are:
1. The Phantom of the Opera
It is perfect, and it has Michael Crawford
2.My Fair Lady
Audrey H. is exquisite
3.Beauty and the Beast
I was actually going to audition for this one, that says something, doesn't it?
4.The Music Man
It's Good
5.Mary Poppins
Yes, I know, but they did sing and act!

2 comments:

Andrew Price said...

Interesting, what part did you audition for in Beauty and the Beast? My personal favorite on the list is Mary Poppins which, I think, is one of the best movies that the mouse house ever birthed. Have you seen Singin' in the Rain? It's my all-time favorite musical. Anyway, keep 'em coming!

Eucharisto said...

If you like seeing them on the stage, take note: Phantom of the Opera: The Movie is coming out soon for the general public, and supposedly, it's predicted to win a couple oscars at the Academys this year.