Friday, January 13, 2012

A good day so far

Spent a long time last night sitting on my green couch, snuggled in blankets and warm pajamas, with my brother watching many episodes of Mad Men. Again. When we decided to call it a night, I looked out the window to see lots of snow. I love the cozy feeling of being indoors while there is a blanket of snow outside. I love it so much, in fact, it was hard for me to pull myself from it this morning to go to work. But I loved driving to work and seeing the country, and then the city, in snow. And the roads had been salted, so they were perfectly fine.
________________________________________

I got Snow Patrol tickets this morning! See you in April, Ryman, with Cait and Naomi.
________________________________________

Thinking of my future, making plans and soaring on hope.

No comments: