Monday, January 23, 2012

A good weekend.

The weekend started out sunny and cold, like a normal January day, and ended in tornado-spawning-65-degree-weather.

Observe Friday morning:
On Saturday I met up with my parents for our usual lunch at Cheddar's and then went shopping with mom. We found this tree: And these shoes: And this purse: Saturday night I dreamed about my old house, so when I woke up on Sunday (way too early), I drove up to it and sat in the driveway for a while. Since I was already out that way, I drove to my elementary school and the library: I decided to visit my friends' church since I was already up there when church started. We went to a Japanese restaurant afterwards: And to target, where Sam took a nap and alarmed plenty of old ladies: We then bought lots of snacks and watched two movies and survived the first bad storm. As I drove home, way too late, I saw the calm before the next storm, and it was freaky. And exciting.

No comments: