Sunday, November 06, 2011

November

I get to go back to work on Monday, which is a very good thing! November is showing some serious promise so far.

* Trees are at their most lovely

* Saw Butterfly Boucher and Katie Herzig on Friday with the Gnome and Caity-Caity, stood next to people like Matthew Perryman Jones, Matt Odmark and Derek Webb, gotta love Nashville

* I started helping my mom set up all her Christmas decorations at her house, thankful that she is feeling pretty good right now

* A year ago today I saw Sufjan Stevens in Atlanta

* I got to sleep in an hour later today and experience an altered reality where I question what time really is

* I've acquired so much good music this month already

* Had a family movie night last night at my parents' house with Luke, Chelsey, Gabe, Tanya, Anca and le Mére and le Pére

* Going right now to enjoy delicious food with one of my best friends, Brittany, and her Fiancé



Mmm, mmm, good.

No comments: