Monday, March 28, 2011



My experimental sketching regimen is going quite well, as you can see from the plethora of images you get bombarded with weekly. The only problem is this: what do I do with all these sketches? Keep them in a book withering away into nothingness? Nope. I want to release them into the world for whomever may want to adopt one.

And they can be adopted rather cheaply, I might add.

You can choose any New Year's Sketch for $55 unframed. If you would prefer a framed sketch, but have neither the time or want to to get it framed yourself, you can talk to me about how much it will cost to get it framed for you. I like to think I am a frugal frame-finder.

This is a really great price for these pieces, and each drawing is the only existing copy! Hurry! You can see all the New Year's Sketches here: http://www.meiskastarner.com/p/new-years-resolution-sketches.html

No comments: