Monday, February 14, 2011

This morning in my car

The sun was staring me in the eye
The weather was whispering,
“Suggestion is a way of life
That I can’t seem to escape.”

And I took pictures of things that make my car, Penelope, mine.

My relationship with my car is a complicated one, we are on and off again all the time, due to her fickle distributor and failure to pass emissions tests, but I took her out for an oil change and wheel alignment yesterday to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines Day.


Holding the mirrors to the visor.


The little trumpet on the horn (that doesn't really work).


Proof of the oil change . . .


. . . buttons . . .


. . . buttons . . .


. . . buttons . . .


Keys.


Best place to live in the world.


Best band in the world.


The driver.


The peace in the backseat


So many miles . . .


Co-pilot.


Buttons


Tree view from the passenger window (the one that got broken into last year).



Sky view from the sunroof.

No comments: