Wednesday, March 19, 2008

9 New Songs I Love!

1. "Told You So" -Guggenheim Grotto

2. "Here We Are" -Patrick Park

3. "A Tear Isn't Such a Bad Thing" -Guggenheim Grotto

4. "Imaginary Girl" -Silver Seas

5. "Perfect Timing (This Morning) -Orba Squara

6. "Such Great Heights" -The Postal Service

7. "Moth in a Cloud of Smoke" -All Smiles

8. "You Picked Me" -A Fine Frenzy

9. "Die Alone" -Ingrid Michaelson

And 9 not so new songs that I find myself presently listening to on repeat one:

"Unintended" -Muse

"Wouldn't it Be Nice" -The Beach Boys

"My Best Friend's Girl" -The Cars

"When You Were Young" -The Killers

"Sister Golden Hair" -America

"A Guide to Marine Life" -Falling Up

"Keep the Car Running" -The Arcade Fire

"My Eyes" -Travis

"Golden Years" -David Bowie

4 comments:

Andrew Price said...

You're going to have to tell me about these songs sometime... I honestly don't recognize a single one (aside from The Arcade Fire-y-o).

Anonymous said...

I love Falling Up.

Meiska said...

Sir Knight, I would love to tell you all about them! They are so wonderful!

Sir Spork, I too love that band. They operate in images, which is kind of how I roll!

Eriol said...

The Beach Boys? What's next? Elvis?