Sunday, December 10, 2006

Winter Wonder-Slam



The Afters!



Toby Mac, & Co.

My siblings and I, the Love Doctor, and some random eagle scouts lived through Toby Mac's Winter Wonder Slam last night, and it was awesome! We saw Family Force 5 (HA! They were hilarious!), Hawk Nelson (icky), The Afters! (woot!), and, of course, Toby Mac (somewhat smaller woot than the Afters). We were really close to the stage and only suffered minor hearing loss, but it was an over all success, including the Love Doctor and I getting our groove on. The Afters were incredible and Toby Mac was, well, Toby Mac. Yep, it was fantastic, even if Michael Tait and Kevin Max didn't show up for 'Jesus Freak' and 'Atmosphere'.

2 comments:

BDT said...

HELLO QUEEN! Oh how I miss you! How is life? I miss you tons and tons and tons! I shall have to write you a letter. Yes, that's it, a letter. It is FANTASTIC to hear from you!

Meiska said...

Oh! A letter, I love letters. I wish you would come out and see Tennessee. Be sure to bring those crazy prices too.