Wednesday, December 06, 2006



I was happy to play this game of tag:

25 things I want to do before I die (in no specific order of any kind):

1. Be in England (for any amount of time, but I'd prefer a while)

2. Write/Illustrate those kinds of children's books that they never forget and take to college with them.

3. Be in a Shakespearean play with my friends

4. Become the leading authority on the Pre-Raphaelite Movement!

5. Live a life that inspires others to be creative and to seek the Author of creativity

6. Marry a handsome charming Prince and live (mostly) happily ever after

7. Be the most wonderful wife this world has ever seen

8. Design costumes for a big show or a movie

9. Live in Sintra, Portugal for a little while

10. Cultivate the enchanted garden of my dreams

11. Meet Bono (not just 'meet' him, but get to spend some time with him discussing all sorts of things)

12. Have a bunch of beautiful kids with lovely names and even lovlier personalities

13. Be a mother as great as my own, and be a good teacher to my children and help make them really smart

14. Have a successful career creating beautiful things

15. Live in an old house filled with memories

16. Be a librarian

17. Finish a quilt

18. Be a truly good friend, daughter, sister and aunt

19. Work in an art museum

20. Make a stained glass window

21. Learn how to cook tasty tasty food

22. Lead an Art Nouveau revival

23. Grow old surrounded by the people I love

24. Learn to see and hear God speaking through all things, learn to listen to Him

25. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....
learn to drive, get my license (cough, cough)

7 comments:

Meiska said...

Oh yeah, I tag....

Gabe and Luke!

Andrew Price said...

Well Amen! This is a lovely list all-round, your highness.

(The loudest "Amen" being mostly for #25, I guess.)

Andrew Price said...

Oh yeah, and the picture of you at the top of the post is a little freaky.

Meiska said...

Hey, at least I put something about driving, I guess you're just going to walk everywhere (which doesn't sound half bad).

The picture was just to prove that I'm not a Devil Girl From Mars, because they have green skin, and I obviously do not.

V said...

Amazing List!

Thank You for continuing the tag forward!

I dare say, your list is definitely going to be in the top 3 I have been able to follow up with.[Further distinctions wouldn't be fair for anyone...lol]

--
Sumedh [Tag Mafioso!]
[Please donot follow the "phi cracker" link at the top.]

Katie said...

Fun list! I'm making the rounds. I love hearing what everyone else values and hopes to do. Hope you are having a good Christmas break!

tess said...

Beautiful!
Yes, you and your list!