Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Random Musings on a Bittersweet Day

* Dwelling places lacking individuality are the way of Communists

* Telephones aren't that bad

* Are closets better than cabinets?

* I believe it's time for an 'Art-Nouveau Revival'

* Algebra is a means of torture invented during the Inquisition

* I'm going to miss my friends this summer

* William Morris was a visionary genius, but before his time

* Walks are pleasant and should be indulged in regularly

* I'm so glad my first year of school is over tomorrow

* Maroon is quickly becoming my least favorite color

* Curling irons make your hair smell burnt

* God is good

* I saw an electrical storm in the distance last night at 10:00. It was spectacular

* My favorite professor is moving to Florida

* Life is sweet

* Are people more beautiful than flowers?

* I robbed 'Why' of a bit of this title

7 comments:

Meiska said...

Ist Amendment:
* Walking to class barefoot is pure joy

Queen Mum said...

Oh, I thought YOU were pure joy.

Algebra as torture; OK that was funny..but true.

Be still my beating heart; telephones aren't that bad? I didn't think I'd EVER hear you say that. You have always hated talking on the phone.

Andrew Price said...

2nd Amendment:

*Communists aren't that bad.

I'm part communist (it's an Eastern European thing). Anyway, it's much more fun to play Monopoly communist-style than capitalist (ask Superman about it).

This is a delightful post, by the way. And I think you're right: There is something to be said for the benefits of using telephones.

Unknown said...

3rd Amendment:
* Nazis aren't that bad. OK, so maybe they are, but so what?

Try walking barefoot AT school for two days (play practice), it's NOT pure joy. I split my toe, stepped on two needles, and stubbed my toes countless times. I think walking around barefoot is stupid.

tess said...

* How do you spell hammock?

Your random musings were amusing. I'll miss you this summer. Have a good time, and be good! I will be praying for you.

* God's ways are opposite of the world's ways.

Unknown said...

May 3rd? WOW. It's been a long time, I think you should be typin'---clever huh?

Sister Ames said...

Just a quick one to say I hope you have a GREAT experience at camp and that He uses you, and works in and through you, and all that jazz! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!! =D