Monday, July 02, 2012

6.25-7.1.2012; a good week


Worked on some ideas.


Passed this lovely place.

  
Snuggled with my newly nine-year-old nephew.


Ate lunch with my niece.

Played with my doggie wogg.


Watched Nacho with Tanya.

  
Ondine helped me get the new sunflowers planted.


 Got some new friends.


So lovely.
 

Saw Moonrise Kingdom with my friends and then ate at Provence.


Got 148 year old books in the mail.


Passed this fine establishment "Edna's Personal Touch"


A run away banana at 'The Wild Cow'


Tanya took me out for Vegan food! YUM


And artisan ice cream. I got whiskey pecan and black currant. Tanya got coffee and lavender.


My city got all melty at 112 degrees this week.


 Ondine stayed inside.


So did the new buddies.


Made these cookies for the 4th.

No comments: