Monday, June 18, 2012

6.14-17.2012; or, Summer in the Heartland


Summer nights in the Heartland




Tomatoes are coming!
These are the first little babies of the black cherry tomatoes I planted in early May.



Tanya and I headed downtown since our house was being overrun with menfolk for our friend's bachelor party.
Chuy's!




Sweet goodness


Ondine loves her Uncle Gabey.


This squirrel keeps eating my baby apples.


MARY LAUREN AND ZACHARY'S WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

___________________________________________________________






 Mary Lauren and her father




Ceremony


 First dance


Serious dancing


After I looked at the pictures I took, I realized Brent was pointing at me the whole time. Hilarious.




sparklers


SPARKLERS


SPARKLERS!!!!!!!!!


___________________________________________________
Father's Day!


Me and my dad, he's the best.




Sleepy?


Full-on communal-man-sleeping-in-the-floor-time.


Luke and Ricky fun noodle-ing it out.


Chelsey and Ricky fun noodle-ing it out.


bath and bow

No comments: