Monday, May 23, 2011

Life Update

Joel and Melissa's wedding was AMAZING. One of the most delightful evenings. EVER! I'm so excited for them and their new life in St. Louis. I was also super excited to decorate a huge chalkboard (they have commissioned work from me and I illustrated their invites) at their reception at Wolf Den Farms (oh, you know, that place where one of the guys from the Kings of Leon got married). I so appreciate their love of art and community, and that's part of what made their wedding fantastic.
Dancing to Motown hits into the night is always delightful too.



Spent yesterday morning out at The School with Gabe cleaning. We watched a storm blow in and out. The rest of the day I spent sick, I guess because of something we stirred up out at The School. I slept, cleaned, ate some organic soup, did lots of laundry, and then watched Persuasion with Gabe.

My family is scurrying about getting everything ready for Luke and Chelsey's joyous nuptials. I finally found some silver shoes to go with my red bridesmaid's dress. Ow!
Going to be spending my evenings making my niece's flower-girl dress.

So thankful my mom is doing well these days. She's not out of the woods, but she's feeling a little better, taking it easy.

Ok, back to the count-down:

6 days til Over the Rhine in Nashville

7 days until I get a week off from work

11 days til my brother's wedding

39 days til U2 and Florence & the Machine in Nashville

68 days until I turn 25

76 days until the Decemberists at the Ryman

No comments: