Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guess who just bought tickets to U2's surprise Nashville show?

Me. That's who. I get to relive the experience that I had last October of seeing them in Atlanta, except this time it will be even better. I bought General Admission ticket, which were sold out last time 'round, in the subscriber's presale. I get to be among a vast sea of people waiting to get in the doors for hours! I get to sing at the top of my lungs within eye shot of my favorite band ever, with some of my favorite people ever, including my baby brother Luke and his new wife Chelsey (they are getting married a month before the show)! Also, I plan on climbing onto that stage and dancing with Bono during With or Without You.

And the best part about the new location? It is in Vanderbilt's Stadium. It will hold the fewest number of people of any venue on the 360 tour. This is delightful.

1 comment:

Meiska said...

Here's what I heard in Atlanta:


Breathe
Get On Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
No Line On The Horizon
Magnificent
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On
One
Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore:
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender